Senior Product Manager (m/f)
Are you looking for new professional challenges in a constantly growing chemical company in Hamburg? Are you an experienced product manager (m/f) qualified in the field of sustainable chemistry? Then we have just the right job for you in the chemical distribution sector!
To strengthen our product management team in Hamburg we are looking for a Senior Product Manager (m/f) in the field of international chemical distribution.
- Global, strategic purchasing and sales of chemical products
- Planning, forecasting, and budgeting of activities
- Personal support for customers and suppliers worldwide
- Independent control of your products and results
- Use and expansion of the existing network
- Development of new markets and sales areas
- Acquisition of new customers
We expect you to:
- You have a degree in business administration or in a comparable discipline.
- Ideally, you have several years of professional experience in the international distribution of chemical products, preferably with knowledge in the field of sustainable chemistry.
- You have an existing network and know how to use it for your new activities.
- You are ready to travel.
- You can be assertive, are decisive and show your negotiating strength even in difficult discussions.
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English; basic knowledge of another foreign language is an advantage, but not a prerequisite.
- You can identify with our company and vision.
- You are a team player and can quickly integrate into a new work environment.
- The enthusiasm for working in a dynamic team rounds off your profile.
What we offer:
- A versatile field of activity with design possibilities in a company with an international orientation.
- A challenging and varied area of responsibility that enables both independent and entrepreneurial action.
- A professional working atmosphere in a constantly growing company.
- Flat hierarchical structure and a family-conscious working atmosphere.
- A remuneration that meets the requirements and qualifications with interesting social benefits.
- Various internal and external further training courses.
- Direct and open corporate culture in which constructive contribution is desired.
- Flexible working hours with home office option
- A wide range of employee offers, such as participation in our company sports, regular team events, etc.
- Daily fresh organic fruit and free drinks.
Have we gained your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your informative application stating your earliest possible starting date and salary requirements to Mrs. Nina Schmidt - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here you can find out how to apply to MATSEN CHEMIE AG correctly.