Training as a wholesale and foreign trade clerk (m/f) - focus on foreign trade
Are you interested in an apprenticeship as a wholesale and foreign trade clerk? Then we have the right training programme for you!
We are looking for a trainee in the field of wholesale and foreign trade with a focus on foreign trade as of February 1, 2019.
During the 2-year apprenticeship as a wholesale and foreign trade clerk, we will impart profound knowledge in international purchasing and sales, as well as in chemical marketing. In the first year of training, you will first go through all administrative departments and get to know the work processes. In your second year as Junior Product Manager (m/f), you will support our sales and logistics departments in their day-to-day business.
„An exciting career at the MATSEN CHEMIE AG after a great training!“ Tobias Willsch – apprentice
What does an apprenticeship at MATSEN CHEMIE AG entail?
- We offer you a practice-oriented training programme with varied activities in a young and dynamic company.
- We offer you an international working atmosphere in a constantly growing company.
- We value you as a full-fledged team member and give you the chance to play an active role.
- We pay you above and beyond the standard rate.
- We are happy to support you with internal or external training.
- We support you with capital-building services and a travel allowance.
- We accompany you on your way into your professional life, with the prospect of employment after the successful completion of your training.
- We cordially invite you to join one of our company sports groups.
What we expect from you:
- You have successfully completed your A-levels or your advanced technical college entrance qualification.
- You are fluent in English and have a basic knowledge of at least one other foreign language.
- You are motivated and enjoy learning new things.
- You have a good understanding of business and commerce.
- You are a team player and can integrate well into a group.
- You are ambitious and bring the willingness to take responsibility.
- You are solution-oriented.
- You are communicative and open-minded and willing to make new contacts and get to know other cultures.
What We Offer:
- A versatile field of activity with design possibilities in a company with an international orientation.
- A challenging and varied area of responsibility that enables both independent and entrepreneurial action.
- A professional working atmosphere in a constantly growing company.
- Flat hierarchical structure.
- A remuneration that meets the requirements and qualifications with interesting social benefits.
- Various internal and external further training courses.
- Direct and open corporate culture in which constructive contribution is desired.
- A wide range of employee offers, such as participation in our company sports, regular team events, etc.
- Daily fresh organic fruit and free drinks.
Have we sparked your interest in an apprenticeship at MATSEN CHEMIE AG?
Then we look forward to receiving your application - preferably online, by e-mail. This way we can guarantee a faster process and it is also very easy for you to send your complete application documents via PDF!
Under Application tips, you will find more information on how best to apply to us.